Ruth Ann Is a licensed real estate agent and broker who enjoys helping clients find the perfect home for their needs.
Being your personal real estate advisor is not only our business philosophy but also a life-long commitment to providing you with exemplary personalized service beyond your expectations.
It is also our intention to listen, hear, and truly understand your needs—a quality of business conduct that seems to have been forgotten in today’s highly automated society.
As your personal real estate advisors, it is our job to not only understand your needs, but to respond to them promptly, professionally, and with integrity. It is our pledge to provide you with sound real estate advice, helping you understand the strategies of decision-making and the future implications of the decisions you make.
As your Personal REALTOR® for Life, we feel it necessary to provide all of our clients with a relationship they have grown to trust and to provide value and service after the transaction so that the changing needs of each of our clients are addressed on a continuous basis.
* Prepare professional “right price” analysis
* Complete listing and enter it into the Houston Association of Realtors MLS
* Prepare professional color flyers for distribution
* Install appropriate for sale sign with convenient yard brochure box
* Review with you my time tested preparation tips to insure successful showings
* Install lockbox to increase showings
* Provide you with prompt, honest, consistent communication
* Provide listing stand on inside of home with flyers
* Provide direct mail target marketing of your home
* Notify neighborhood of availability
* Hold broker open house
* Showcase your home on the internet
* Advertise in other appropriate media
* Promote property to other realtors
* Represent your best interests in all negotiations
* Stay in touch with you to discuss showing status
* Always be available to you with via cellular phone
* Review sellers net proceeds analysis
* Represent your best interests at all times
* Monitor closely all lender and escrow activities
* Concentrate on solutions, not problems
* Produce the quickest sale, at the highest price
* Guide your closing for with the least amount of inconvenience to you
* Stay in touch with you to discuss status and timeline
* Communicate with all parties to protect the quality and accuracy of your home sale at every step